Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where I cook...

I have decided to begin a cooking blog. Since I have finished graduate school I have had more time to cook and try new things. It has been a fun way to be creative. I come from families of great cooks and I want to develop more as a cook myself. So here is to my adventures in cooking...


Down one side of the kitchen.


Looking back the other way. The kitchen is small and narrow. I just reorganized the counter space to maximize my cooking areas. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner!


Our gas stove. I had never cooked on a gas stove until we moved here. It heats up so fast! On top is olive oil (a must have), a calendar wipe board where I try to plan out meals for different days, and salt and pepper (Michael's must have).


Husband and I in the kitchen last year.

No comments: