Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Chicken Marsala


In a pan put 1 Tbsp each oil and butter over medium heat. When hot, you will add the chicken and cook.


While that is heating up, season chicken with 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper (or just shake some on there)


Coat with flour


Place in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on one side


Then turn it over to cook the other side (check the middle and cook until cooked through). When cooked through remove from pan to plate and keep warm.


Then place some mushrooms in your pan and add some garlic


Sauté until tender


Then add 1/4 C of Marsala wine. (I just use Holland House Marsala Cooking wine, it is at walmart or target).


Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced by about half. Watch those babies simmer!


Remove the pan from the heat, stir in 1 Tbsp butter until melted. Spoon over chicken...


and serve!!

I got this recipe from this website.

I just used chicken tenderloins because that is what I had on hand. Normally I would have used chicken breasts, and next time I want to follow her recipe to use the veggies she has in the recipe. At only 7 WW points, this meal was very tasty and quick!

No comments: