Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some of the last things I cooked


I made these cupcakes early this year. They were a big hit. I cooked two meals after that. Two meals that every time I went to post the recipes on the blog just looking at the pictures gave me another wave of nausea. For the next 4 months I didn't cook, and if I did it was really difficult, original things such as grilled cheese and baked potatoes. I could not stand the sight, smell, or thought of many of the things I usually cook or had planned to cook. Things are much better now (thankfully), so I will post the two old recipes and hopefully get back in to trying some new things!

White Chicken Chilli

This is more of a fall/winter recipe so you may just want to store it away. It is easy and very tasty!
You will need:
4 chicken breasts (boiled and shredded with a fork)
2 lbs of velveeta cheese
1 can of black beans
1 can of pinto beans
2 cans of ro-tel
2 cans of corn
1 can of chicken broth


Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot over medium-high heat.


Stir frequently. Heat through until the cheese is melted and the soup is warm throughout.


Serve with tortilla chips.

This makes a lot so it is great for a group or for lunches later in the week. Enjoy!