Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Angel Chicken

I have been trying to do one post a week. I got really sick last week, so here is last week's post.
This is another easy crockpot meal. I put it together one day over my lunch break and it was ready to go when I got home.


You need: 8 chicken breasts (I just used three because there are only two of us), 1/4 C of butter, 1 0.7-oz pkg of italian salad dressing mix, 1 can of mushroom soup, 1/2 C of white wine, 1/2 of an 8-.oz tub of cream cheese with chives and onions, and angel-hair pasta


Place your chicken in the crockpot


On the stove melt the butter


Pour in the dry salad dressing mix


Once the butter and dressing are mixed together add in the mushroom soup, white wine, and cream cheese. Stir until combined together.


Pour the mix over the chicken. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, or all day while you work.


Serve with cooked noodles and the sides of your choice.
The recipe above makes 6 servings. Using 3 chicken breasts we had tons and left overs for lunch the next day. This picture doesn't look that appetizing, but my husband said "this is Amazing!"

No comments: